MS Access, SQL Server, VBA, MS-Office Tools Expert
Your offshore office for Information Technology Solutions
Meet your MS-Access Expert who is involved into software development since 1998 and have earned extensive experience in various technologies, platforms, architectures and functional domains during this period. I have developed 400+ applications during this period and learnt about different businesses and cultures all across the world. I love businesses who want to stay managed through technology, and dream of having paperless office.
I devlop ERP systems to automate all office tasks so that user has all tools at one place like Emailing/Fax/SMS, Multilevel detailed PDF Report generation/emailing, Saving/Scanning Documents, Smart-Tag based Data Parsing, Importing/Exporting Data to various formats, dealing with non-formatted text, Backup/Archive/Restore, scanning Signatures using Signature Pad, Bar-code Label Generation/Printing/Scanning, and Custom Reports.
Being a professional Microsoft Access VBA Database Application Developer, I have extensive experience on developing/incorporating whole set of features required to automate any business in MS-Access based application, which can escalate user experience as well as business growth.
Most of the applications developed by me using MS-Access are management information systems. These MIS are complete in nature and have made the office a true paperless office in reality. I have developed many standard modules like client management, file management, configuration management, complete reporting system, PDF file generation, document scanning, label printing, bar code reader, automated faxing, financial management, data export/import to Excel/Doc/XML etc. I can say with pride that I can work on any project of any size and for any industry. My team not only has technological skill but also have business sense so as to develop solutions which hit the bullís-eye.
Whatever a need may arise for business automation, I have prebuilt solution to offer, and that too with successful outcome. I have an experience of more than 18+ years and have implemented each kind of feature a business may require for around 100 times as I have developed around 400 projects using MS-Access so far. Because of my expertise, I not only develop Access application with confidence, but also develop the features quickly and implement them smoothly into the production environment. Beyond the development, most projects/clients need support/consultancy on what will suit best for them; I am always here to guide, because I have experienced all such needs.
Areas of expertise in MS-Access:
Application Development in all versions of MS-Access.
- MS Access 2016
- MS Access 2013
- MS Access 2010
- MS Access 2007
- MS Access 2003/XP/2000/97
- Expert level command over VBA to design complex solutions
- Works on Web Development using Sharepoint
- Work on upgrading the application to newer version
Creating Forms in MS Access.
- Database Development in MS Access (All Versions).
- Database Development in SQL Server (All Versions).
- Design Professional/Robust/Scalable Database.
- Considers all kind of future needs.
- Database Optimization/Normalization.
- Choosing right Data Type and Field Size.
- Using Widely Accepted Naming Conventions.
- Data integrity via Relationships, and Triggers.
- Expertize in T-SQL, and Query Designing
- Encrypting and Securing Sensitive Information.
- Database Programing Via Stored-Procedures and Custom Functions.
- Scheduling Automated Backup, and Achieving/Retrieving Older Records.
- Adopt professional approach for Creating/Managing database user/roles/permissions
- Develop interface in MS-Access to create/manage users/roles/permissions automatically.
- Develop interface in MS-Access to automatically check permissions, and link tables.
- Develop interface in MS-Access to access databases available in SQL Server.
- Works on upsizing the database from MS-Access to SQL Server
- Works on upsizing the database from older version to newer version.
- Safe/Stable Server Migration. Automate the SQL Server user/role migration
Creating Reports in MS Access
- Creating Login Form, Dashboard, Notifications, and Complex Data-Entry Forms.
- Creating Bound Forms using DAO needing Persistent Connection, suitable when database available on LAN Network.
- Creating Unbound Forms using ADO (Disconnected Approach), Suitable when database available on WAN Network (internet connection).
- Dynamic formatting of records like mark odd records with Red-Color
- Standard Add/Edit/Delete Buttons respecting user permissions.
- Data Searching/Filtering for easy identification of records.
- Professional Data Validation, Error Trapping and Tracing.
- Widely Accepted Naming Conventions, Code Commenting.
- Showing/Hiding/Ordering/Coloring of controls.
- Adding Graphs, Calendar Controls, Pictures etc.
- Integration with Web-Browser and Google Maps etc.
- Attaching Documents, Printing PDFs/Excel, Word-Docs,
- Auto generating Email/SMS body texts with contextual data.
- Use Scalable/Robust Architecture, Modular Approach, Optimized Code.
Upgrading Access Application.
- Creating Multi-Level Data Reports (Drill Down Approach)
- Dynamic formatting of records like mark red odd records
- Adding Graphs, Pictures etc. for better presentation
- Adding Header with Logo and Firm Information
- Adding Signatures at Footer and Page Numbering
- Barcode generating, printing, and Scanning.
- Creating Reports for Label Printing.
- Adding Water Marks on the reports.
- Creating Multi-Column Reports.
- Accessing Printers on Network.
- Outputting multiple copies to a Printer.
- Storing/invoking reports in multiple DBs
- Setting Default/Specific Printer for Report Outputs.
- Designing dynamic queries for Crystal Reports and invoking them.
- Defining filter variables to generate report as per desired data range.
- Adding code for various checks at report level like "No data available".
Import/Export of Data.
- Converting MDB into ACCDB.
- Making MDB Compatible with new versions of Access (2007/2010/2013/2016).
- Database Upsizing (Converting database from MS-Access to SQL Server).
- MS Access Database/Application Migration (From old version to newer version).
- SQL Server Database Migration (From old version to newer version).
- SQL Server Migration (to newer machine).
File Management (Attaching/Printing/Scanning)
- Export filtered data to various formats like Excel/CSV/MDB/DB-4/Plain-Text.
- Import data from various formats like Excel/CSV/MDB/Plain-Text.
- Importing non-formatted data through intelligent approaches.
- Exporting report objects in MS-Excel and MS-Word.
- Exporting data into well formatted excel files.
- Exporting data into well formatted word-doc and PDF files via smart-tag parsing.
- Automatically Crawl Websites and search for desired data.
- Auto Extracting Contacts from Internet via Crawler for Marketing Purpose.
- Manage/Attach/Access files right from Application.
- Dynamic Scanning of Documents/Drawings.
- Adding Features like Zooming/Rotation while Scanning.
- Adding Support for Duplex Scanner.
- Attach a file to the Record-ID (like Client/Supplier).
- On Attach, copy files to central location
- Just link files i.e. don't move to central location.
- Quick Printing of bunch of files.
- Barcode Scanning and Printing.
- Capturing Web-Camera Output.
- Find orphan file-links and remove them or link them back.
- Auto Generating PDF Reports(in recent versions)
- Integrating PDF Factory Pro in MS-Access 2000/2003 etc.
- Integrating PDF Creator Plus in MS-Access 2000/2003 etc.
- Merging Multiple PDF Reports into one Consolidated Report.
- Emailing of PDF Reports right from Application.
- Protecting and Stamping of PDF Reports.
- Page Numbering of PDF Reports.
Sending/Receiving SMS and MMS.
- Automatically send emails through application
- Auto generate email-body text with contextual data
- Send email through Outlook or Direct-SMTP/IMAP.
- Bypassing Outlook Security warning message.
- Display/Hide Outlook window for sending email.
- Reading/Moving/Storing Outlook Emails.
- Reading/Managing Outlook Contacts.
- Reading inbox using POP3 protocol (Without using Outlook).
- Deleting emails in inbox (With/Without using Outlook).
- Marking emails as read/unread (With/Without using Outlook).
- Freedom to create/store message templates and use them later (Text/HTML Formats).
- Maintenance of Smart Tags. Parsing of tags on sending SMS.
- Freedom to set tags at each message template.
MS Access for Managers.
- Send/Receive SMS/MMS using GSM Modem (in Phone/Dongle).
- Auto detecting GSM Modem attached to Computer
- Reading GSM Modem Port, Signal, Battery, and Codes.
- Checking of GSM-SIM Account-Balance using USSD Codes.
- Using AT-Commands for sending SMS.
- Using Active-Expert Toolkit for sending MMS.
- Send SMS through SMS-Gateway (HTTP/FTP).
- Secured storage of Gateway User Information.
- Auto insertion of Gateway User Information on sending SMS.
- Freedom to create/store message templates and use them later.
- Maintenance of Smart Tags. Parsing of tags on sending SMS.
- Freedom to set tags at each message templates.
- Interfacing with alerts sent by IP-Camera.
MS Access for Programmers/Administrators.
- Reminder System for wishing on Birthdays/Anniversaries.
- Automatic Sending of SMSs for various Alerts/Reminders.
- Automated System-Alert for important tasks.
- Developing Dashboards representing various KPIs.
- Developing Reports representing various KPIs.
- Scheduled Emailing for various KPIs.
- Adding Graphs, Calendar Controls, etc.
- Scheduling of Calendars/Holidays.
- Archive and Retrieve Old Data.
- Creating Users, and reset their Password.
- User Management right from the application.
- Easy Assignment/Copying of Roles/Permissions.
- Define/Enable/Disable Change-Logs.
- Take database backups from application and schedule them.
- Developing Systems Settings to make system behave as per your choice.
- Develop Customizable system. You utilize your programming skills to twist the system.
Functional Domain Expertize.
Business & Money Matters Expertize.
- Civil Construction, Building, Real Estate and Land Scape.
- Commercial/Residential/Agricultural Property Management.
- Renting Inventory Tracking, and Contracts for Renting.
- Home Renting, Event Management, General Renting.
- Wood-Work, Steel Fabrication, and Other Workshops Management.
- Engineering, Instrumentation, Research, Surveys, and Analysis
- Mechanical Engineering, and Production Business Management.
- Precise Manufacturing for Aeronautical Engineering Workshops.
- Surface Transportation, and Fleet Maintenance.
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering/Control.
- Stock Sale/Manufacturing, Purchase and Marketing.
- Assets Purchase, Repairs, and Maintenance.
- Warehouse and its Inventory Management.
- Financial and Management Accounting.
- Book Keeping, Bridging Accounting Systems.
- General Banking, Insurance and Foreign Exchange.
- After Sales Deployment, Service and Support.
- Church, Prayer and Religious Event Management.
- Employee Hiring, Human Resource, and Administration.
- Wild Life, Forests and their production/preservation.
- Training, Institute, Student, Trainer, and Course Management.
- Security Systems, Automated Detection/Alarms/Notifications.
- Medical Diagnostics, Patients Management, and Prescriptions.
- Monitoring Patient Progress, Statistics & Outcomes.
- Hospital, General/Veterinary Clinic, Rehabilitation Center Management.
- Understand how to boost sales, and revenues.
- Understand People, their behaviors, and needs
- Understand Business, its terms, goals and objectives.
- Understands Clients, their works, and purchase orders.
- Understand Employees, Users, their roles, and permissions.
- Understand Business Process, Operations, and its environment.
- Understand Money Matters, Quotes, Purchase Orders, and Invoices.
- Understand Accounting, Financial Performance, Return on Investment.
- Understand Supplier/Vendors, and their products/catalogs and purchases.
- Understand Inventory/Stock management, know when to create purchase orders and optimize inventory.
- Understand how to best utilize inventory/assets/material in manufacturing/service.
- Understand the right architecture of software as per the business need.
18+ Years of Extensive Experience as Software System Architect.
I have specialization over developing the mid-sized management information systems using various technologies and architectural models. I developed most Applications using MS-ACCESS-VBA & SQL-Server for Automating Business Processes like Managing Employees & their Roles, Engineering Drawings, Fixed Assets, Materials, Costing, Clients, Contacts & Certifications, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Contracts, Work Orders, Jobs, Invoices, Workflows, Packaging & Deliveries, Resource Planning, Employee Card Punching & Time-Sheets, Holidays, Workload Calculation & Delivery Forecasting, Sales-Rep/Product/Machine/Employee/Client Performance Analysis, Financial Accounting, User/Workstation/System based Configurations, interfacing with CNC Machines, Machine Service & Maintenance, Forecasting Machine Service Needs, Automating Machine workshops, Hiring/Deploying Machine, and Machine Fuel/Fluid Bulk Purchase/Issuance etc.
Expertise in designing interactive Reports, Forms, Labels with Professional Look and Feel. Thorough experience in developing and integration 3rd Party tools, DLLs, OCX, ActiveX Controls for various purposes like PDF Factory, CHado Text, DBPix, Create PDF, Scanner Setup, Map Point and ActiveExpert Toolkit etc. I have expertise in Google Map integration (Single point, Multiple points, adding tags etc).
Highly Strong in Designing Optimized Databases. I formulate a Complete, Usable, Smart, Robust, Flexible, Scalable, Configurable, Customizable, Integrated and Secure Software Solution.
I have developed hundreds of applications using MS-Access as frontend and SQL Server as backend. I have used ASP.Net for developing Web-Applications with a purpose to provide interface for external stake-holders like clients and vendors. Worked widely on converting Excel Spreadsheet in Access bases multi-user system and further migrating Access based database to SQL Server. I have developed projects of all sizes, using different technologies for various functional domains. I specialization over developing the mid-sized management information systems using various technologies and architectural models. Technologies framing my core competency are DotNet (C#, VB, and ASP.Net), MS Access VBA, and SQL Server 2005/2008.
I have expertise in Automating Importing/Exporting Date To/From Excel, CSV and various other File Formats including Unstructured File Formats. I have developed modules for Smart Tag Parsing and Publishing DOCs/PDFs on the Fly and also developed systems for saving/emailing them. I have developed many Document Management Systems which are not only full of Feature, but Smart too. I have automated Sending/Receiving of Emails With/Without Outlook. I have even automated Auto Handling of Bouncer Emails and handled Unsubscribes. I have published Calendar Events into Outlook. I have worked on Pushing/Retrieving Data To/From CNC Machines.
I can effectively handle all the stages of SDLC. I can help you in writing/refining your specs, analysing the current system and architect the proposed system. I can design well optimized database well considering all future aspects in consideration. I can write create quite attractive GUIs nicely handling the data flow with enhanced productivity. I have through knowledge on software testing and quality assurance, hence can develop robust and reliable software systems.
I have extensive experience in developing Client/Server architecture based applications using MS Access VBA as frontend and MS SQL Server as backend. I have explored the VBA to such an extent that I can proudly say that I can develop any kind of solution using MS Access VBA. Many people doubt about the capabilities of MS Access VBA and its suitability for large applications. I have used MS Access VBA to such an extent that I can claim that I can develop any kind/size solution in this technology. I have successfully developed many large sized enterprise level applications using this. I can be contacted to get any kind of advice on MS Access VBA. I have even worked on projects related to migration from MS Access VBA to Dotnet using CSharp.
Further, I have developed many applications over the technologically hybrid model. I have developed applications having web based frontend in ASP.Net, desktop based frontend in MS Access VBA, and backend in SQL Server. I have not only developed but also maintained and enhanced many such applications developed using MS Access VBA.
I look forward for a long-term relationship, thatís why I put emphasis on being consistent as well as flexible. I have extensive experience in executing MS-Access-VBA & SQL Server related jobs.
My business firm "ARK Microsystems" is registered with the Director General of Foreign Trades, India which help me in earning recognition under software development services exports and helps me in getting service tax waiver for my clients.
ARK Microsystems is not intent on being the largest Firm, rather the best. I put clientís requirements first and deliver the best suited solutions. I have capability to analyze the client's needs with business prospective so as to develop software which can cater the business needs better.
NEED PROGRAMMER FOR YOUR PROJECT
HIRE ACCESS/VBA/SQL-SERVER/DOTNET EXPERT.
CHECK COSTING PLANS